Why Email Marketing Strategy?
The role of email marketing is to send a message that motivates the user to act at the right time.
Email marketing is one of the channels with the highest return on investment (ROI). The reason lies in the sense of more personal attitude that communication in this channel brings to users. Through its email communication with consumers, the brand builds closer relationships with them as it guides them along their consumer path.
One of the most valuable for marketers specifics of email marketing as a channel is the fact that the user himself “allows” us in his personal space, subscribing to our email content. By building an email marketing strategy, we make sure that each subscriber receives important and interesting information about the phase of the user path in which he is.
- Create, maintain “clean” email lists and regularly create campaigns to recruit new users
- Determine the appropriate frequency of email campaigns
- Segment the entries in the newsletter
- To send relevant content for different segments, meeting the requirements and goals of the brand
- Analyze data from individual email campaigns and improve their content according to user needs
What is the role of content in email marketing campaigns?
Email marketing content aims to enrich brand communication by providing additional useful information to the user. The campaigns in this channel are characterized by a high conversion rate, for the achievement of which the content plays a key role. The reasons for this are the following:
- Build fully customized mailing templates
- Add visual elements – emoticons, pictures, videos, gifs
- Creating automation
- Using visual elements such as CTA in order to focus on the right places the user’s attention
What experience do we have with Email Marketing Campaigns?
For some of our clients, we create and maintain email marketing accounts, often in addition to other advertising channels. In this way we create a 360-degree composition of communication with the audience, which allows the marketer to send the right messages to the user depending on the interaction of different channels. In order to realize this complete circle of brand communication, we perform comprehensive planning and creation of email marketing strategy, its implementation, analysis and improvement.
We maintain email marketing channels for communication of brands from the FMCG, Retail, Finance and B2B sectors, and we develop an individual strategy and tactics for each company.
What services does the creation of an email marketing package involve?
View and analyze email marketing profile
Build an email marketing strategy
Implement an email marketing strategy
Analysis and report
What are the steps involved in creating and managing Email Marketing Campaigns?
Defining measurable campaign goals
Creating content that meets the requirements of the campaign and the tone of the brand's voice
Choosing the right time to send and start the campaign
Selection of an appropriate segment for the respective goals and content
What goals can you achieve with email marketing campaigns?
- We inform the client about our new products and services
- We want his feedback
- We motivate for a friend’s recommendation
- We invite new orders by including it in a program for loyal customers
The role of email marketing is to further personalize the user’s experience of communicating with the brand, using relevant and personalized information about his engagement. All this happens in a common communication framework together with the other channels in order to make a smooth transition through each of the steps of the user path.