What experience do we have with LinkedIn content?
Why LinkedIn content?
- gives added value through suggestions for solving a problem;
- reveals new areas and options for business development that were not obvious;
- offers valuable market analysis that can lead to profitable business solutions.
Over the years, LinkedIn has worked hard to develop the formats it can offer its users to diversify the user experience. With the inclusion of videos, surveys and pdfs, the social network has enriched the opportunity to activate the audience with more dynamic, longer and more engaging options.
What services does Linkedin content creation involve?
- Content strategy
- Posting plan
- Report and Statements
- Tracking competing brands
- Optimization of formats, content types and topics on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
What are the steps involved in creating content on LinkedIn?
Defining basic USPs (Unique Selling Proposition) for the campaign
Develop a key vision and message
Identify appropriate formats according to the user path
Daily monitoring of the content and its presentation
Defining appropriate plans for clear CTAs (Call to Action), linked to the metrics that will be tracked at the end of the campaign, according to the user path