Advertising on Twitter (X)
What experience do we have in Twitter (X) advertising?
We have managed advertising campaigns for B2B companies in European countries, including Bulgaria. The most common goal of campaigns is to generate traffic and leads. We also have experience with B2C sales campaigns in the United States.
For B2B companies, which require a longer period of decision-making by their potential users, we rely on a variety of campaigns that will arise interest – promoting content with valuable information (blog articles), campaigns to download the eBook , recording for events, etc. Then we use this audience, remarketing it and consistently irradiating it with content, because the period from turning a lead into a real customer often lasts for months.
At B2C companies, we rely on sales campaigns that target our audiences with extreme precision, thanks to Twitter (X)’s diverse targeting tools.
Why Twitter (X) Advertising?
One of the most valuable benefits of Twitter (X) is the audience. Its users stand out as opinion leaders, love to share, are curious and want to learn the latest news. According to a study conducted in the United States, people who use Twitter (X) are more educated, younger and have higher incomes than the rest of the US population.
The opportunities for targeting advertising on Twitter (X), which distinguish the platform from other social networks, are:
- Keyword targeting – people who have interacted with a specific word contained in a tweet.
- Event interest targeting – can be selected from a list of major and current events worldwide.
- Conversation targeting – an audience that participates in Twitter (X) conversations on specific topics. The list of topics to choose from numbers over 10,000.
- Follower look-alikes – an audience with behavior similar to that of followers on specific Twitter (X) accounts (such as competitors).
In recent years, the following trends and directions of development of Twitter (X) have been observed:
- The platform is expanding its portfolio of advertising formats by adding new ones (such as a carousel similar to Facebook and LinkedIn).
- Launch of Twitter (X) Spaces by analogy with ClubHouse.
- Update on Twitter (X) Analytics, which shows detailed information about profile-level performance and published tweets and videos, giving companies value and a base for analysis.
- Periodic improvement of the Twitter (X) Ads Manager interface.
What services does Twitter (X) advertising include?
The management of Twitter (X) advertising includes several stages, which we consider as separate services:
Defining campaign goals, appropriate types of advertising and formats for their implementation.
Media plan and budgeting
Planning the different types of advertising, their distribution during the campaign period and estimating the expected results.
Ad Management Service
Creating an advertising account, Twitter (X) website tag, different types of audiences according to the goals of the campaigns and other services related to their implementation.
Reports and Statements
Interim reports and final report summarizing the overall performance of the campaign. Detailed analysis of the achieved goals, drawing key conclusions from the campaign and recommendations for further activations.
What are the steps involved in advertising on Twitter (X) ?
Choosing the appropriate type of advertising formats according to the campaign strategy
Budget allocation between different types of formats
Research and analysis of business, product, competitors and customers
Monitoring and analyzing user behavior and optimizing campaigns
Building advertising messages and creatives / visions for each stage of the user path.
Creating appropriate target audiences